University Crest

[wlug] Bookmark sharing between multiple machines

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Wed Aug 28 00:37:38 NZST 2002

Well...  Netscape 4 allows you to store your entire prefs in LDAP.
Dunno about Mozilla though.  If you used Galeon you could create a
"bookmarklet" that allowed for easy addition to a web/php based bookmark
system.  Dunno about what system to use tho.  I used to want something
like this when I was using 2 machines more.  Now I just stick to Linux
so it's not a problem. :)

Later