University Crest

[wlug] Kspread sheets

Dave Foxcroft foxcroft@x...
Fri Aug 30 12:29:01 NZST 2002

Hi,
My name is Cindy. I am curious as to the difference between linex
kspreadshets and windows excel  spreadsheets. In excel you can freeze frames,
can you do this in linex? I have tried the help thingie, but cant get
direction like I can with excel? Should I give up? Can anyone there help me?

Cindy alias Desperate