University Crest

[wlug] Kspread sheets

Craig Box craig@d...
Sat Aug 31 02:44:46 NZST 2002

> The first official wlug troll?
> Does anyone remember W>SpiKE? ;)

wopwopwopwopwowpowpowpwo;l;;;;;;;;

No, I have no memory at all.

Daniel and I were actually discussing Herman Afrodite today.  He worked at
the Department of Space Warfare under Prince Arazadhi Jnr (N.R.H.N.)

obLinux: I tested a BBS package a while ago called Mystic - very cross
platform (read: theres a good Linux version) - acts very much like
Renegade/Telegard/etc.  I've thought about doing something old-school but I
don't think that telnet is the way to get peoples attention in the age of
the web forums.

Craig