University Crest

[wlug] Highpoint Techonogy ATA RAID controller

Lindsay Druett lindsayd@w...
Sat Feb 8 15:07:59 NZDT 2003

Hi All,

Has anyone successfully got a Highpoint HPT370/HPT370A ATA RAID controller running under Debain Linux at the fresh install point?  These RAID controllers are the ones sold by Dick Smith.

I can get the module hpt37xxxxx.o up but it asks for some sort of arguments to be entered, but I don't know WTF they are talking about here.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Lindsay Druett.