University Crest

[wlug] Highpoint Techonogy ATA RAID controller

Lindsay Druett lindsayd@w...
Sat Feb 8 20:41:31 NZDT 2003

dolph:/home/lindsay/hpt3xx# modinfo -p hpt37x2lib.o
hpt37x2lib.o: module does not support typed parameters

	modinfo -p hpt37xxxxxx might help.. ?

	(I had to use this in the past with my BT878, iirc..)