University Crest

[wlug] Borrow a gForce 4

Stephen Heise fordfairlanelover@y...
Sun Feb 23 15:05:48 NZDT 2003

Hi All,

I am having problems getting my motherboard (Asus
A7N266-C nForce 415D)
to play nicely with my video card (Leadtek gForce4 Ti
4200). (Can anyone
else spot the irony here?) The exact problem is
decidedly unlinux so I
won't go into it here, but if anyone has a gForce4 Ti
series that I
could briefly put in my machine to test at tomorrow
night's meeting I
would greatly appreciate it.

I know this a bit naughty using the WLUG to try and
solve a this kind of
problem, but I have tried everything and am kind of
desperate.

Thanks,

Stephen

P.S. I take it the meeting is on at the usual place
and time?

- Exchange IMs with Messenger friends on your Telstra or Vodafone mobile phone.