University Crest

[wlug] Tonight's meeting

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Wed Feb 26 14:17:54 NZDT 2003

OK so you actually read ALL of the message first, Yep point taken, But i
have to admit deb/netbsd looks interesting, if apt-get packages are
going already.

could be destined for a box here too. ..... even if my favourite bsd is
currently darwin

/me ducks and heads for the locker with the asbestos suits in it . :-)