University Crest

[wlug] Visio

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Thu Feb 27 12:32:44 NZDT 2003

http://www.winecentric.com/visio5.shtml

Show how a howto for running visio under wine too. Just in case you
would rather play a bit more.

(knew I had that bookmarked somewhere. )

BTW, I have never used visio, but many other engineers I swap files do,
I use dia and stipulate XML, They seem to be happy enough..... either
that or they have give me up as a lost cause.