University Crest

[wlug] Freebies from Spring Clean

kyle carter kyle@f...
Thu Feb 27 22:54:10 NZDT 2003

They are P1 systems, no hard drives...
nothing too exciting... P100-P133's approximately....
http://www.feet.net.nz/gallery/servermove/DCP_8153
im still not convinced 100% to give them away as i discovered the cases fit
exactly into my rack.

i have 2 x p200 mmx units also.. but im unsure of what i want to do with
those.. im thinking ill use them for my own testing..  however the cases are
about 5 mm too wide for my rack.. damnit