University Crest

[wlug] Job Offer : Credit Controller

Sahil Gupta - NET4U LIMITED sgupta@n...
Fri Feb 28 00:48:44 NZDT 2003

Hello List,
We are currently looking for a person that can work as a Credit Controller
at Net4U.

Duties would include:
	- Chasing Aging Debt
	- Sending Customers to Debt Collector
	- Liasing with Debt Collector

The job is roughly 10-20 Hours per week and the wage sits between $10 -
$12.50 per hour.

We would prefer a mature person for this job (over the age of 21).  But,
we will definately look at all the options.

If you're interested or know somebody that could suit the job, please drop
me an e-mail offlist.

Regards,

Sahil Gupta
Senior Account Manager