University Crest

[wlug] Linux Tutorial

Jodi Thomson jodi@w...
Fri Feb 28 09:17:39 NZDT 2003

Morning folks

In my constant quest to learn more about Linux I've come across the
following site at
http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/education.nsf/dw/linux-onlinecours
e-bynewest?OpenDocument&Count=500

This is IBM's develperWorks site which contains some great tutorials in
Linux usage and plenty of other goodies. Included are 8 easy to follow
exam preps for LPI certification Level 1 (exams 101 & 102). Registration
is required to use them, however it is free ;)

I've found the site to be highly useful so I thought I'd pass it on for
those who haven't come across it before

Cheers
Jodi (aka Moggy)

Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."