University Crest

[wlug] Q about linux training

David Nicholls davidn@w...
Mon Jan 6 09:03:50 NZDT 2003

ha! i looked at their web site... al m$ and office shite... not a word about likux.
i will ring them though, there are a number of people up here at the uni interested in this sort of thing so...

cheers...
david

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Jonassen
Sent: Thursday, 19 December 2002 10:22 p.m.

I have been looking into this for next year, Hands On in Te Aroha St
have Linux+ and RHCE listed.  Contact them and ask, i was told that they
will hopefully be doing them (linux courses) after Feb 2003.

I will have to wait and see, because they have suggested a MCSE, and im
not convinced that this is "where i want to go today".

Some contact details:
www.handson.co.nz
0800 438 426