University Crest

[wlug] Next week-of-doing-things on the WLUG-Wiki

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Tue Mar 4 21:12:19 NZDT 2003

> anyhow, probably the best way of doing categories is to create a
> category page by editing it and putting
> This is a category for blah, blargh lbargh...
> <?plugin BackLinks?>
>
> then as you find pages that should be in one category or another you add
> a link to the page, to link to the category pages without putting the
> page into the category you use category:

Indeed. It's just with ~6000 pages it's going to take fair number of people
to get through them all!  Which is why I suggested it ought to be done in a
week long push like your Add-a-Page-To-the-Wiki-a-Day one.

> perhaps do it as you see pages :)

Oh well, better get started then... %-|

--
Glyn Webster ~  Simplicity himself. ~ glyn@w...