University Crest

[wlug] Next week-of-doing-things on the WLUG-Wiki

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Tue Mar 4 22:09:01 NZDT 2003

Just added a HardwareEpsonPerfection1660 node, added HardwareEpson and
CategoryHardware nodes too.

Later

On Tue, 2003-03-04 at 20:01, Perry Lorier wrote:

Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@d...  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238