University Crest

[wlug] Is this overkill for the WLUG library?

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Wed Mar 5 17:12:58 NZDT 2003

Speaking of Libraries.  I have _heaps_ of old Linux Journals I'm wanting
to get rid of...  Would the WLUG library like them?

Later

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@d...  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238