University Crest

[wlug] Is this overkill for the WLUG library?

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Wed Mar 5 17:27:59 NZDT 2003

>   Speaking of Libraries.  I have _heaps_ of old Linux Journals I'm
> wanting to get rid of...  Would the WLUG library like them?

In principle, yes, although I am hoping to persuade GLUE to give us
cdrom of backissues like they said they would. Failing that its $30 US
plus P&P... and backissues are - afaik - fully indexed online as it is.

We should discuss things like where the library would be housed, and so
on, before we start accepting contributions in a big way

Daniel