University Crest

[wlug] Monitor specs

Jodi Thomson jodi@w...
Tue Mar 11 14:24:07 NZDT 2003

Howdy all

Has anyone configured a Philips 4CM4770/95T monitor to work with XFree86 before? It appears to be an oddball model and I can't find any info online. What I'm after is the Horizontal Sync and Refresh Rates.
I've had the damn thing configured before but can't remember the values I used :-\

Cheers
Jodi

Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before."