University Crest

[wlug] Monitor specs

John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Tue Mar 11 17:07:30 NZDT 2003

Jodi Thomson wrote:

> Thanks
>
> Did that didn't work. Have managed to find the answer
> though via emailing Philips themselves

Completely off-topic, Philips's support is great, in my experience.
I lost the manual for my universal remote and it forgot its settings
when the batteries ran flat. I rang their 0800 number, it was
answered in seconds, and the guy give me the complete instructions
for re-coding the remote for my brand of tv. There must be some
guy sitting by the phone in Gore or something surrounded by all the
manuals Philips have ever made....

John