University Crest

[wlug] a very simple php question that just has my brain stumped.

kyle carter kyle@f...
Wed Mar 12 22:36:49 NZDT 2003

ummm.... no.
i dont think you understand the question because i dont understand your
answer.

i know i can go passthru(route) or exec(`route1`)

however it doesnt seem to like being manipulated when using passthru (gets
passed directly to the webserver as passthru returns a void, exec only wants
to return the last line of the results from the route command.

i just noticed theres an array option to exec though... but its getting late..
and my brain hasnt been working right for weeks..