University Crest

[wlug] a very simple php question that just has my brain stumped.

kyle carter kyle@f...
Wed Mar 12 22:42:23 NZDT 2003

I could kiss you.. but i wont..

yeah.. i just found the array option of exec a few seconds before i got your
email.. thanks.. all is working... however it seems like a pain in the
butt... i only wanted a small amount of processing on the output of one small
program <sigh>
just one of those weird situations i guess...

On Wed, 12 Mar 2003 22:38, Matt Brown wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Actually exec can give you an array of all of the output from a command
>
> string exec ( string command [, array output [, int return_var]])
>
> so
>
> exec("route", $output);
>
> for ($i=0;$i<count($output);$i++) {
> 	echo $output[$i] . "<br>";