University Crest

[wlug] a very simple php question that just has my brain stumped.

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Thu Mar 13 12:12:39 NZDT 2003

Err.

Use the <pre> or <code> tags??

Then you don't need to use nl2br();

Later

--
Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@d...  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238