University Crest

[wlug] a very simple php question that just has my brain stumped.

kyle carter kyle@f...
Thu Mar 13 23:39:58 NZDT 2003

All the replies show exactly how many different ways there are to do the same
thing...  i have now got it working.. after realising i was getting lots of
nulls when splitting on spaces, and of course theres multiple spaces in the
output of route to get it all to line up.. now it gets nicely table-ised...

im not sure why i need it .. but its there in case i do ;-)

http://www.feet.net.nz/route.php

im basically looking at useless things to write php scripts to generate all
sorts of useless info.  why. im not sure.. but it might have a use one day.

next thing is a cutomised log viewer i think