University Crest

[wlug] CoffeeLinux HTML editor

Ron Dean rvdean@i...
Sun Mar 16 17:52:44 NZST 2003

I have got the above software running but only under root. I have
changed the file permisions to user 9ron) for the software however it
still will only run under root. Iam using Mandrake 9. I have not had
problems with changing file permisssions for other software. The
executable  files are in my
/home/ron/  directory. Any help would be much appreciated

Ron Dean