University Crest

[wlug] Desktop Distro WLUG Meeting

kyle carter kyle@f...
Tue Mar 18 20:30:26 NZST 2003

On Tue, 18 Mar 2003 19:39, Glyn Webster wrote:

> > If you really can't make it to meetings due to lack of transport, just
> > ask on the list, there is a good chance someone can give you a ride. Just
> > say what area you are in, and how many people / computers you are wanting
> > to bring along.
>
> Okay, I'd like a ride to Crawshaw School, if anyone is willing. I'm in
> Hamilton East. It's just me, I don't have any computers or what-not to
> bring.

I live just around the road from you pretty much, however am unsure if ill be
attending... as im in the middle of a big PC rollout across the waikato
meaning a lot of work evenings.  and i havent received the next timetable.

and being paid time a half for overtime plus travel and meal allowances is
more appealing than smelly geeks any day ;-)

If im not working i can give you a ride

--
Kyle Carter