University Crest

[wlug] Desktop Distro WLUG Meeting

Michael Cree cree@p...
Thu Mar 20 10:09:16 NZST 2003

craig@d... writes:

 > A couple of things regarding the upcoming meeting on Desktop Linux
 > Distributions.
 >
 > I'm looking for volunteers for:
 >
 > * SuSE (assuming I can dig up a copy of 8.2)

I'll be very impressed if you find someone with a copy of Suse 8.2 since it
is not officially out until April 14th!!!

There are a number of us at varsity, including myself, with copies of Suse
8.1 on CD.  I can't be at the meeting to demonstrate it, but could loan the
discs for the night provided you or someone responsible will pick them up
from the University on Monday and return them the next day.  (We are
currently installing new servers, hence the need to return them promptly.)

Michael.