University Crest

Getting to Crawshaw School, was Re: [wlug] Desktop Distro WLUG Meeting

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Thu Mar 20 14:24:02 NZST 2003

>>>I can pick you up from the Ham East shops.  Me drive, you navigate.
>>>

>>Okay, thanks!  I'll wait at the bus stop with the seats at 7:30pm so I'm easy
>>to find. I will be carrying a map.
>>

>Um, in my experience you should allow at least 15-20 minutes to get
>to Crawshaw school from the middle of Ham East.

Thats about right.

 From Hamilton East, I find the best way to get there is to go up River
Road, cross over the Fairfield Bridge, head north up Victoria St to
Beerescourt. At the lights go straight ahead onto Forest Lake road, and
carry on till you get to the Forest Lake / Ellicot / Avalon Drive lights
(just after the rail overbridge) - turn right here. Head up Avalon till
you get to Breckons (opposite a large empty area, two right exits north
after the Caltex IIRC), and then the second or third right is Crawshaw Drive

I think instructions are in the wiki as well.

Definately allow 15-20 minutes to get there tho. I'll be there early, so
if you are early as well it wont matter