University Crest

Getting to Crawshaw School, was Re: [wlug] Desktop Distro WLUG Meeting

S Swami sns@p...
Thu Mar 20 17:34:33 NZST 2003

Hope you're noting all the stuff below Glyn because when I mean you
navigator, I mean you the whole afterguard. :-)
Thanks for all the info people.
Sid
PS Is there anyone else who needs a ride?