University Crest

[wlug] Urgent committee meeting

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Tue Mar 25 10:32:09 NZST 2003

Due to recent events, I am calling an urgent LUG committee meeting.

Crawshaw School, 7:00 pm tommorrow (Wednesday).

Myself, Jamie Curtis, Craig Box, Craig McKenna, Kim Shepherd, Perry
Lorier, Gavin Denby, Greig McGill, Phil Murray, Burce Kingsbury.
I would appreciate it if all of the committee  turned up. Members are
allowed to attend, however this is a meeting called specifically for
committee business and while comments may be asked of those attended,
non committee members are asked to not feel offended if they don't get
to have their say.

If transport is required it can be arranged. Contact me by email if you
want a lift.

Daniel