University Crest

[wlug] RedHat 9

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Tue Mar 25 11:22:08 NZST 2003

Hmm.  I just got a marketing email from RH because I'm a RHN
subscriber.  Seems they're jumping to version 9 for their next release.
This has to be a first.  Usually they rev at least a couple minor
releases before jumping to the next major one.  Anyone know what major
improvements have been made since the 8.0 release?

Anyone played with the beta?

Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
oliver@d...  > www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238