University Crest

[wlug] Notes from advocacy meeting (Feb)

Elroy elroy@i...
Wed Mar 26 11:31:03 NZST 2003

Hi.

In relation to the below post, I have available (for _loan_ only :) the
following books:

'Linux Complete - Sybex, 1999 ver.'
'Networking Complete - Sybex, 2001 ver.'

plus misc. other non-Linuxy books - Programming (Delphi Unleashed/Misc
Pascal books/Web design and HTML book/etc)

If anyone is interested, drop me a line

Regards,

Elroy.