University Crest

[wlug] Notes from advocacy meeting (Feb)

John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Wed Mar 26 11:40:13 NZST 2003

Elroy wrote:

> Hi.
>
> In relation to the below post, I have available (for _loan_ only :) the
> following books:
>
> 'Linux Complete - Sybex, 1999 ver.'
> 'Networking Complete - Sybex, 2001 ver.'

I also have a couple of books for loan... it might be easier to keep
track of these by editting the wiki page
 http://www.wlug.org.nz/WlugLibrary
until we get a long-term solution (perhaps using the Koha software).

That way all the books for loan are in one place, instead of searching
through the mailing list :)

John