University Crest

[wlug] Koha library system

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Thu Mar 27 10:02:11 NZST 2003

How about I try setting up the Koha library system (http://www.koha.org/) on
my own computer, investigate it a bit, and give short presentation on it at a
meeting. We could discuss how suitable it would be for managing a WLUG
Library afterwards. I don't think this would take more than half an hour.

(I'm keener than most of the WLUG Library idea to get off the ground, I'm too
poor to buy computer books!)

BTW: the Koha team do a very good job of Open Source advocacy. You can see
that in their site. I heard about Koha first on a radio documentary on RNZ.

--
Glyn Webster ~  Simplicity himself. ~ glyn@w...