University Crest

[wlug] Wire wrap

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Fri Mar 28 09:27:48 NZST 2003

short term borrow, ask me (less than a week) have wire too.  Phone cable
is cheap option

long term, Ideal electrical, Hand tool house, Mastertrade(maybe)
connector systems(ak) radio spares www.rswww.co.nz farnell,
www.farnell.com then select NZ

If you need help drop me a line off list, I'll send you a phone number