University Crest

[wlug] Wire wrap

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Fri Mar 28 11:14:27 NZST 2003

> What's this for ?

I've made myself a keyboard. (The "Frankenstein". It's for programming, it
has an extra row of keys so I don't have to use shift to type punctuation.)

I'm up to the stage of wiring it. I have to wire over 200 terminals, and from
an experiment on a few keys, cutting, stripping and soldering individual
wires will take me 20 hours (duing which I'll burn myself ten times).  I
don't know much about wire wrap, I'm just hoping it'll be a more practical
solution.

--
Glyn Webster ~  Simplicity himself. ~ glyn@w...