University Crest

[wlug] Free CD Jewel Cases

orion orion@c...
Mon Mar 31 15:45:44 NZST 2003

burn them!!!
they go like anything
it owns

-----Original Message-----
From: Oliver Jones [mailto:oliver@d...]
Sent: Monday, 31 March 2003 3:07 p.m.
To: wlug
Subject: Re: [wlug] Free CD Jewel Cases

Likewise I have mountains of these things.  Free to a good home.

Later

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 12:49, Aaron Martin wrote:

I have about 100 empty cd jewel cases that I have been hording for ages
but cant be bothered storing anymore.

If anyone wants them then email me offlist.  If you dont like getting
something for nothing then please make a donation to the WLUG.

  _____

Oliver Jones > Senior Software Engineer > Deeper Design Limited.
 <mailto:oliver@d...> oliver@d...  >
<http://www.deeperdesign.com> www.deeperdesign.com > +64 (21) 41-2238