University Crest

[wlug] Free CD Jewel Cases

Andrew Thrift @ Millennium Technology andrew@m...
Mon Mar 31 16:07:19 NZST 2003

Message*cough*     ENVIRONMENT     *cough*
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: orion
  To: 'wlug'
  Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 3:45 PM
  Subject: RE: [wlug] Free CD Jewel Cases

  burn them!!!
  they go like anything
  it owns
    -----Original Message-----
    From: Oliver Jones [mailto:oliver@d...]
    Sent: Monday, 31 March 2003 3:07 p.m.
    To: wlug

    Likewise I have mountains of these things.  Free to a good home.

    Later

    On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 12:49, Aaron Martin wrote:
      I have about 100 empty cd jewel cases that I have been hording for ages but cant be bothered storing anymore.

      If anyone wants them then email me offlist.  If you dont like getting something for nothing then please make a donation to the WLUG.