University Crest

[wlug] Job Vacancy - Computer Engineer

Lindsay Druett lindsayd@w...
Mon Sep 1 09:39:22 NZST 2003

Congratulations on getting your new job, I hope it works out for you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Thrift @ Millennium
[mailto:andrew@m...]
Sent: Thursday, 28 August 2003 14:24
To: wlug
Subject: [wlug] Job Vacancy - Computer Engineer

I am leaving Millennium to take up a position as IT Manager for a Napier
based investments group.  Due to this there is a vacancy here for
someone with the following experience:

*            Windows NT/2000 Server
*            Linux (RedHat/Gentoo)
*            Hardware fault diagnosis and repair
*            Network design
*            Current drivers licence

You must also have good people skills as this position invloves dealing
directly with the customer.

If you are interested, send your curriculum vitae to:

grant@m...

Regards,

Andrew Thrift