University Crest

[wlug] simple CAD program

Glenn Ramsey glenn@c...
Mon Sep 8 09:30:39 NZST 2003

Hi,

I need to annotate some pictures with dimension lines showing angles.
Does anyone know if there is a Linux 2D CAD program that will let me
load a jpg image and draw dimension lines on it? I know there are lots
of programs of this type around but as yet I haven't come across one
that lets me do this.

Glenn Ramsey <glenn@c...> 07 8627077
http://www.componic.co.nz