University Crest

[wlug] Waikato University Linux

Jodi Thomson jodi@w...
Tue Sep 9 10:25:06 NZST 2003

If I recall correctly SCMS is investigating a move from Slackware to a
different distro due to its fading support. However that's not something
to take lightly, and the number of different services that SCMS support
staff have to deal with means a change won't be for a while yet.
Plus there's the old saying to bear in mind: if it works and ain't broke
- leave it alone

Jodi

Jodi W. Anderson, Mr (BA, A+, MCP) - Computer Systems Consultant
Waikato University Library - Computing Operations Group
Ph: +64 7 838 4323
email: jodi@w...

"Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've
forgotten this before."