University Crest

[wlug] Waikato University Linux

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Tue Sep 9 12:31:04 NZST 2003

Since these are slackware, why don't you point out to those responsible
the swaret software.

Install the package, set the options to current, and issue a command
like swaret --upgrade

enjoy the updates.

Even sorts out deps. (although my gnumeric upgrade required me to
reissues the --deps command to fix a missed package)

Think of it as an updated apt-get for Slackware.

Get swaret