University Crest

[wlug] OFF-TOPIC NZADSL Petition

Sahil Gupta sgupta@n...
Tue Sep 9 17:42:01 NZST 2003

Not much action will happen regardless of the petition as Telecom are not
going to really bother looking at it.  But, I guess the person that has
initiated the petition has done a good job.  So let's see what happens, I
could be wrong as I'm not always right.

Regards,

Sahil Gupta
Senior Account Manager