University Crest

[wlug] How do I contribute something to KDE?

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Fri Sep 12 18:05:34 NZST 2003

I've written a Kate (KDE editor) syntax-highlighting file for Ocaml, and I'd
like to contribute it to KDE.  What's the most painless way to do this?  I
don't want to join anything: just hand it over with an explanation of what it
is and what it's good for.

--
Glyn Webster ~ Simplicity Himself. ~ glyn@w... ~ http://tiddly-pom.com