University Crest

[wlug] Why use the WikiWord for a Wiki page on the page itself?

Glyn Webster glyn@w...
Fri Sep 12 19:55:44 NZST 2003

Why are mny people using the WikiWord for a Wiki page on the page itself? For
example the COBOL page has four [COBOL] links it it. I can't see the point.
Is there a cunning reason for doing this that I've missed, or is it just
habit?

--
Glyn Webster ~ Simplicity Himself. ~ glyn@w... ~ http://tiddly-pom.com