University Crest

[wlug] redhat linux unleashed

Gene Smith geniusgene2001@h...
Tue Sep 16 20:46:19 NZST 2003

Hi guys,

When I was just a newbie (still am) I got Redhat linux unleashed [kit] /
Kamran Husain, Timothy Parker. 1996, from the library here in Hamilton. It's
a big book with a cd.  It was fine and dandy until I took it back and the
lady noticed that the cd was cracked... I don't know how, but it is. So I
was wondering if any one has a copy of the cd or knows where to get one
cheap as they want me to pay $100 for a new set.

Help,
Thanks, Gene.