University Crest

[wlug] redhat linux unleashed

Greig McGill greig@h...
Wed Sep 17 10:17:06 NZST 2003

> Hi guys,
>
> When I was just a newbie (still am) I got Redhat linux unleashed [kit] /
>  Kamran Husain, Timothy Parker. 1996, from the library here in Hamilton.
> It's  a big book with a cd.  It was fine and dandy until I took it back
> and the  lady noticed that the cd was cracked... I don't know how, but
> it is. So I  was wondering if any one has a copy of the cd or knows
> where to get one  cheap as they want me to pay $100 for a new set.

It's just RedHat Linux - probably version 4 given the date.
Anyone have a copy?

Alternately, I could write someone there a quick email using my (gotta be
good for *something*) RHCE credentials to sound knowledgeable and advise
them just how out of date and useless that CD (and book by now) really
are.

Regards,

--
Greig McGill