University Crest

[wlug] redhat linux unleashed

zcat zcat@t...
Wed Sep 17 16:21:49 NZST 2003

> > it is. So I  was wondering if any one has a copy of the cd or knows
> > where to get one  cheap as they want me to pay $100 for a new set.
>
> It's just RedHat Linux - probably version 4 given the date.
> Anyone have a copy?

I have a boxed RH4.1 (2 CD's) and User Guide, which you can have for
free. But it's really REALLY out of date. WLUG should offer to keep HPL
supplied with some more recent copies of the more popular distros. Perhaps
we should discuss this at the AGM.

I've also got Caldera Linux 1.0 but if you want that you'll have to
pay me $699 for it.

---
This email has been sent on 100% RECYCLED electrons!