University Crest

[wlug] redhat linux unleashed

Gene Smith geniusgene2001@h...
Wed Sep 17 20:38:29 NZST 2003

The library wants the exact same distro... crazy as it may seem. rhl 3.0.5.
I think I've found the book and cd in the states at a 2nd hand book shop but
it'll take weeks before my kids will be able to use the library.  they may
have to wait.

$699 is why I'm running away from microsoft
Thanks for your help.