University Crest

[wlug] PLEASE READ: AGM on Monday at 7:30 (2 Grey St, Ham East)

Craig Box craig@d...
Thu Sep 18 09:49:56 NZST 2003

Arg, the bot ran about a minute before my changes were saved..

The WLUG AGM is on Monday, 22 September starting at 7:30pm
It will be hosted at Open2View, 2 Grey St, Hamilton East
(Corner Cobham Drive and Grey St)

If you need a ride to the meeting please arrange it early.
Everyone is welcome and we'd love to see an excellent turnout.
Come along and have your say about the future of the LUG.

Craig