University Crest

[wlug] Konqueror - Domino Webmail

Felix Hohener ferina@x...
Thu Sep 18 16:50:26 NZST 2003

I am using Gentoo and Konqueror for browsing.

When I am accessing the Domino Server (R6, running on Win2000 Server) at
work to read the mail via Konqueror, the Java applet for the buttons
does not download and install. This results that I can only read the
messages but not do anything else.

Using Mozilla, it works fine in that respect. However, for some reason
the fonts and colours are all so badly mucked up, that it is no good for
anything (applies to all web pages).

Any idea how to get Konqueror to work with these Java applets?

Thanks ----------- Felix