University Crest

[wlug] Warehouse sale of old computer books

Roderick Aldridge rod-a@h...
Fri Sep 19 08:34:16 NZST 2003

The Hillcrest branch of the Warehouse has a table full of old computer
books going for $15 to $35. Most are too old to be of any interest but
there could be some that are still useful. Most of the O'Reilly books are
there - Running Linux, Perl, Unix Power Tools etc, lots of programming
books - MYSQL, XML, etc and lots of Windows stuff.
Running/Using (I can't remember which) Red Hat Linux 6 was there but
unfortunately I didn't see any of the "Unleashed" Linux series.
Somebody might find something useful to themselves or the proposed
WLUG library.

Roderick Aldridge